New Testament Resources Page

Rodney J. Decker rdecker at bbc.edu
Mon Jan 18 14:36:06 EST 1999

Last week I finished a major overhaul and expansion of my web site.
Although it goes by the name "New Testament Resources Page"--it is actually
a collection of dozens of pages and documents, almost entirely related to
NT topics, including plenty of Greek material. Altogether it comprises
quite a few megs of material. You're welcome to stop by and visit. I'd be
glad to receive suggestions for other *content oriented* documents related
specifically to the NT, especially of individual passages, that ought to be
included.

Rod

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.       Baptist Bible Seminary
Dept. of NT    P.O. Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* page is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm