Greek fonts - keyboard map

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 18 09:50:49 EST 1999

At 7:38 AM +0100 1/18/99, Edgar Krentz wrote:
>Carl mentioned Key Caps for Macs. There is an even better program called
>PopChar, which I use regularly. It's a commerical program done in Europe. I
>can send the address to anyone interested.

To piggy-back on Edgar's note, PopChar really is a neat program because it
allows you to use even those items in a font that are not readily
accessible from the keyboard using shift, option, command, or control keys:
you just select the character you want from a popup menu and it will type
right into the document you're working on. It's available readily at the
info-mac archives hyper-archive at MIT.

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cconrad at yancey.main.nc.us