Greek names of the books of OT

Chun Pong Man lazybong at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:23:01 EST 1999

Hi,
I got a morph-coded version of the Septuagint in a gopher site, and wish
to transform the content to Greek by applying Greek fonts. But the site
doesn't containt the names of the books, nor do I have a printed version
of it, so can anyone tell me how the greek names of the OT books are
written?

For one more thing, anyone using the font of SPIonic? When I use it, it
breaks a word into 2 parts when I am going to the next line, even the
word should not be breaken there. Any solution?

Thanks.

Bong