Sugestion (Beginner).

Carlos Silva cas at eng.uminho.pt
Wed Jan 13 18:27:08 EST 1999

Hi,

I have take one year of koine seven years ago, however I had to stop
studying greek. I would like to start again. I am looking for an advice
if I should start from the beginning with a book in classic greek or
if I should just to revise and go to an intermediate grammar. I don't
mind to start slowly if that means to start well.

Thanks for your help,

Carlos.

Carlos A. B. Silva                                 Ph:  +351 53 510190
Dept. Industrial Electronics, University of Minho  Fax: +351 53 615046
Largo do Paco, 4709 Braga Codex, Portugal