standard looking for review texts newcomer message

Margaret Allen cedar14 at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 12:25:32 EST 1999

 Hello all,

The subject line says it all. I am looking for the latest info on good
Beginning/Intermediate NT Greek texts (Christian Latin too, as a matter of
fact).

I need to see where I am with Greek and Latin 20 years after my BA in Greek
from Bryn Mawr. I will be starting divinity school in the fall and would
like to start a review process now. Maybe I've retained enough that I can
out of a summer intensive!!!

Point me in the right direction for resources, if you can.

Thanks,
margie allen