the meaning of tou teleion in 1 corinthians 13:10

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 11 06:27:38 EST 1999

At 2:07 AM -0600 1/11/99, wahyu pramudya wrote:
>I do a researh for my thesis about the meaning of tou teleion 1 corinthians
>13:10 and it's contibution to cessationist - noncessationist debate about
>the duration of miraculous gift. Is there anyone can help me to find
>resources for my thesis?

I think that there are some items on this in the B-Greek archives, although
they are, as on-list contributions on this subject ought to be, discussions
of what the phrase may legitimately be held to mean in its context. While
biblliography is welcome on this list, let's NOT conduct the debate itself
for or against cessationism on this list, please!

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cconrad at yancey.main.nc.us