greek voice files

Nichael Lynn Cramer nichael at sover.net
Sun Jan 10 16:24:09 EST 1999

Jonathan Robie wrote:
>The only complete recording of the New Testament in Greek that I am aware
>of was done by Spiro Zodhiates, whose web site is at:
>
>	http://www.gospelcom.net/amg/
>
>His web site does not mention the cassettes, which I only know of by rumor.

As an aside, in case anyone happens to looking for a complete (cassette)
recording of the NT in any language other than the original, AudioForum is
a good place to start.

They have (complete) recording of the NT in a _large_ assortment of modern
languages (including modern Greek and Hebrew[!]) but --alas-- not in the
original.

Nichael
---
Nichael Cramer