greek voice files

Jonathan Robie jonathan at texcel.no
Sat Jan 9 09:15:44 EST 1999

At 08:06 AM 1/8/99 -0500, yochanan bitan wrote:
>>Some time ago there was a thread on preparation of voice files with
>>recorded New Testament in Greek. Have any such files been made?
>>Where they can be got from?

A while ago, a bunch of people were thinking of recording New Testament
files and making them available via the Internet. I don't know whether
anything came of this.

The only complete recording of the New Testament in Greek that I am aware
of was done by Spiro Zodhiates, whose web site is at:

	http://www.gospelcom.net/amg/

His web site does not mention the cassettes, which I only know of by rumor.

There are recorded excerpts from the New Testament in Little Greek 101,
available at:

	http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons

Randall has already mentioned his Greek course, which includes cassettes.

Jonathan

jonathan at texcel.no
Texcel Research
http://www.texcel.no