Languagebarriers

Jonathan Robie jonathan at texcel.no
Fri Jan 8 23:23:48 EST 1999

At 07:52 AM 1/8/99 +0100, Jürg Buchegger wrote:

>And I say to that: Thank you very much, Jonathan.

Sure thing. Anybody is welcome to post to B-Greek in their native language,
and sometimes it's really hard to translate certain kinds of things into
English. Most of the time, someone else can translate if someone asks for a
translation.

>Perhaps there are others out here in the international public of B-Greek
>still wondering and trying to figure out what IMHO, for example, and
>other obscure "english words" (or is it Greek? :-)) do mean.

Edward has already responded. I should point out that about a year ago,
someone suggested perhaps we should say EMOI instead of IMHO on B-Greek ;->

Jonathan

jonathan at texcel.no
Texcel Research
http://www.texcel.no