Bug in "Pandora2.5"

Daniel Riaño danielrr at mad.servicom.es
Fri Jan 8 13:21:53 EST 1999

	People using Pandora2.5 to work with PHI CD-ROM #7 (Greek and Latin
inscriptions and papyri) may have encountered a serious problem that
results in the ends of the long lines of Greek text being truncated (and
thus the last part of the text missing) when displayed onscreen. The bug
does not affect the exportation of text, or texts coming from TLG. I've
written a small program (34 K) called "PandoraPatch 1" that makes the
necessary changes in Pandora to solve this program.
	If you think you need the patch (which is of course freeware),
please send me a mail, and I'll send it to you.
	Pandora is © the Perseus Project, <http://www.perseus.tufts.edu>
and still a wonderful tool!

Daniel Riaño Rufilanchas
c. Santa Engracia 52, 7 dcha.