online searchable GNT/LXX (2)

Mark Goodacre M.S.GOODACRE at bham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 08:41:34 EST 1999

On  7 Jan 99 at 13:10, Mark Goodacre wrote:

> On  7 Jan 99 at 13:00, Jonathan Ryder wrote:
>
> > I'm sure I've seen this request before but don't remember the answer. Is
> > there an online searchable GNT/LXX tagged or otherwise on the Net?
>
> gopher://ccat.sas.upenn.edu:3333/11/Religious/Biblical/LXXMorph
>
> This is on-line and "tagged" but not searchable (except of course manually on
> your own machine).

Sorry -- didn't notice the GNT bit; for some reason, my eyes just caught the
LXX bit.  For on-line Greek NT texts, have a look at my Recommended Greek NT
Resources:

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/greek.htm

For interlinears, have a look at the one Jonathan mentions (which you can use
without having the relevant font installed) or look at this one:

http://www.biblestudytools.net/InterlinearBible/

This is from Goshen and features Greek and Hebrew, but you will need to have
the relevant BST fonts installed first.

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre                mailto:M.S.Goodacre at bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology                tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham     fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham  B15 2TT  United Kingdom