Literature Online: Bible in English

Mark Goodacre M.S.GOODACRE at bham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 07:13:40 EST 1999

Thanks to Chuck Stevens, Nichael Cramer and Kevin Woodruff for pointing out
that one needs to be subscribed to the above to be able to see it.  I had
assumed that because I could access the relevant pages (on the Bible)
without use of a password or any such thing that they must therefore be free.
I suppose that my university must be subscribed to it and that the server can
see where I am.  Sorry about that folks -- it really is a super resource!  I'll
give it much less prominence on my Recommended NT Web Resources which attempts
to focus on universally available, free resources.

Thanks again and apologies for getting people's hopes up,

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre     mailto:M.S.Goodacre at bham.ac.uk

Recommended New Testament Web Resources:
  http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/links.htm
World Without Q:
  http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q
Homepage: