Verses which need to be read in the Grk

Byron P. Knutson byronk at open.org
Fri Jan 1 14:48:21 EST 1999

Perhaps you might peruse the following few books which are designed to help
motivate those wondering about the value of learning the Biblical languages:

1.  The Practical Use of the Greek New Testament, by Kenneth S. Wuest

2.  The Minister and His Greek New Testament, by A. T. Robertson

for Hebrew there is a set:

1.  Sermons in Syntax: or Studies in the Hebrew Text, by Rev. John Adams
B.D.

2.  Sermons in Accents: or Studies in the Hebrew Text, by Rev. John Adams
B.D.

(both my copies were T & T Clark, 1906)

These have been helpful motivators for me to pursue my language studies.

Byron Knutson