Recommended Greek NT Resources

Jim West jwest at Highland.Net
Fri Oct 9 09:31:20 EDT 1998

At 05:03 PM 10/9/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Actually, I have a page on the Greek NT as part of my Recommended New
Testament
>Web Resources,  including a section on Learning NT Greek with links to
>Jonathan's sites and Jim's.  While I am mentioning this, I would be
grateful if
>any b-greekers could let me know of any important resources I have missed.
The
>main site address is:
>
>http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/links.htm
>
>And the page dealing specifically with Greek is at:
>
>http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/greek.htm.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Mark

I am heartily sorry that I forgot to mention Mark's more than excellent
site.  It was an error of the greatest magnitude and shows only my tininess
of mind that I overlooked to mention this invaluable resource.

Not only does it mention the sites he lists- but also is filled with really
useful information and links.  All would do well to make it their primary
bookmark.

Best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD