[AI] Vaga Interaction Designer HP
danilobarros em gmail.com
Quarta Janeiro 26 11:08:07 EST 2011
Boa tarde pessoal,
Estamos com vaga aberta para Interaction Designer no centro de Pesquisa e
Desenvolvimento da HP em Porto Alegre-RS. Quem tiver interesse pode acessar
www.jobs.hp.com e procurar pela vaga 562526.
Abaixo um descritivo do perfil desejado:
*Experienced Interaction Designer *
HP is at the forefront of a revolution in how the World shares information,
how we make sense of the ever expanding web and how we drive towards a
greener tomorrow. We are always looking at how to provide our customers an
unrivalled experience regardless whether they are enterprise users or
To achieve this, we are recruiting a critical thinker with a good design
sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better
and the desire to have your work impacting millions of people.
· Deliver solutions that meet users’ social, emotional and
· Define and execute design and persona research projects
· Synthesize and incorporate research findings into insights;
frameworks and principles that fully-inform the overall design process.
· Communicate research findings thru the organization.
· Develop and propose alternative product or solution ideas based on
· Contribute on program and product-line research.
· Conduct usability testing and research thru the design and
· Communicate test findings thru the organization.
· Model users and their work to create optimum user experiences.
· Develop use cases and define user experience requirements for new
product development and play a strategic role in product lifecycle planning.
· Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and
prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Define, manage and execute prototype development, as required.
· Contribute to the development and use of design tools and
processes to improve our organizational effectiveness.
· Facilitate decisions across functional levels that ensure the
delivery of the User Experience already defined.
· Influence product strategy and direction collaborating with R&D
· Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related
field (BS or MS in Computer Science or related field is a big plus).
· 3+ years experience working in similar design disciplines,
preferably in Experience Design.
· Broad understanding of Human Factors principles, theories,
concepts and techniques.
· Expertise in user research, interaction design, information
architectures and user-centered design.
· Proven track of record of developing user experiences, deploying
and tracking them.
· Proven track of record of turning research results into actionable
design deliverables, including wireframes, visual mock-ups, graphics and
· Strong technical aptitude to understand technological challenges
of some of the products and work successfully with highly technical product
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and shift on demand.
· Passion for continually raising the bar and inspiring the team.
· Great internal and external team collaboration.
· Excellent collaborative, verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
· Able to work with collaborative design teams, providing a high
level of delivery and positive user experiences.
· Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
· Ability to convert design goals into development specs.
· Ability to set the right criteria in order to guide development
-------------- Próxima Parte ----------
Um anexo em HTML foi limpo...
Mais detalhes sobre a lista de discussão AIfIA-pt