xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Making XOM work with the Java 8 Stream API

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Michael Kay <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Making XOM work with the Java 8 Stream API
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:23:42 +0100

I have been doing this for the next release of the Saxon s9api interface, and
I'm quite pleased with the result: I think it produces a very usable API.

I haven't published anything on it yet, but I've got stuff nearly ready to
go, so I'll try and put up a blog article on it today to share the ideas.

Michael Kay
Saxonica