xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Maven - Repository

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Geoffrey Wiseman <geoffrey.wiseman AT gmail.com>
  • To: XOM API for Processing XML with Java <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Maven - Repository
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:20:24 -0400

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Elliotte Rusty Harold
<elharo AT ibiblio.org>wrote:

> I haven't pushed 1.2.2 heavily because shortly after release some
> long-standing bugs were found that are hopefully fixed in 1.2.3. And
> now there's a report of another bug in 1.2.3. Help is always needed.
> In particular, please test 1.2.3 and let me know if it works or if
> there are any problems.
>
> It would also help if the maven upload process were more automatable
> on either end. Currently it requires a lot of manual bug filing and
> uploading. Ideally "ant mavenpush" should store the current version in
> the repository.

What I have in mind this time around is pretty simplistic use of XML, so it
might not be that much of a test, but I'm happy to try it.

[nod] It's pretty automatable if you're working with Maven yourself; I saw
from the list that there are ant tasks for pushing to Maven, but I haven't
looked at them; I can take a look to see what's there.

- Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey Wiseman
http://www.geoffreywiseman.ca/