xom-interest - [XOM-interest] 1.2.2b3

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] 1.2.2b3
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 06:18:13 -0700

I've posted a new beta of XOM 1.2.2 at the usual location:

http://www.xom.nu/unstable.html

This beta once again attempts to package the jar appropriately for OSGI.
Apparently there are some specific requirements on the format of the
Bindle-version. I would
appreciate it if the folks who want OSGI support could try this out
and see if it works. Please report any findings, positive or negative,
back to the mailing list. I can't release 1.2.2 until some folks have
actually tried it out.

There are no other significant changes in this beta since 1.2.2b1.

elharo AT ibiblio.org