xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.2 beta 2

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: David Fogel <carrotsalad AT gmail.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.2.2 beta 2
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:05:02 -0400

Hi Elliotte-

Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to get around to testing this.

I'll do more extensive tests later this afternoon, but there's at
least one show-stopper in the current manifest:

OSGI bundle versions need to be of a specific form (I'll look it up
later), but it doesn't work with the Bundle-Version set to 1.2.2b2.
Everything loaded up fine when I changed:

Bundle-Version: 1.2.2b2

Bundle-Version: 1.2.2.b2

Hope this helps, and like I said I'll run more actual XOM-parsing from
osgi tests later. Thanks again for this,

-Dave Fogel