xom-interest - [XOM-interest] maven 2 wrapper for Xom build via ant

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: T Benjamins <davidbowie2nl AT yahoo.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] maven 2 wrapper for Xom build via ant
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 02:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I have made a maven 2 POM for the latest XOM version in CVS.

I was wondering if people are interested in it to be able to distribute new
versions of XOM in maven2 repositories.

greetings

Tom

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:40:13 -0700
From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT ibiblio.org>
To: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 2:13 AM, T Benjamins <davidbowie2nl AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have made a maven 2 POM for the latest XOM version in CVS.
>
> I was wondering if people are interested in it to be able to distribute new
> versions of XOM in maven2 repositories.

I suspect it's better if we stick to official POMs only. There's a
build target in the ant file that will make POMs. I should probably
push some new POMs out but I'd like to push 1.2.2 first since it
should dramatically improve the dependency problem for XOM. However so
far I haven't been able to find one single person who's willing to
download and sanity check the release to make sure it's sensible, and
that the dependency changes didn't break something. Once enough people
do that to enable me to be reasonably confident about the release, I
can upload the POMs.

elharo AT ibiblio.org

  • [XOM-interest] maven 2 wrapper for Xom build via ant, T Benjamins, 05/07/2009