xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError Exception

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Mangala <mangalak AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Adam Constabaris" <adamc AT unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError Exception
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:34:20 -0500

Hello Adam,

Did not find any xom jar in "jboss-5.0.0.CR1" server. I downloaded xom1.1
and deployed under WEB-INF/lib directory. Using the same xom1.1 jar for both
compilation and in runtime.

When i ran it on windows, it gave following error:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class nu.xom.XML1_0Parser does not
implement the requested interface org.xml.sax.XMLReader.

Kindly advice.

Thanks in advance,
Mangala