xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Writing large XML documents

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Eric Wang <jemroc AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Writing large XML documents
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:07:11 -0500

Eric Wang wrote:

I understand that the most common usage of XOM is for building trees,
but the documentation describes the custom NodeFactory technique
pretty well, which leads me to believe that that is also a valid use
case.

It is. This seems to come up a lot so I should probably try to figure out how to fit in a streaming serializer as a valid use case as well.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!