xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] ID Anchors??

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "New, Cecil (GE Infra, US)" <cecil.new AT ge.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] ID Anchors??
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 12:52:37 -0500

New, Cecil (GE Infra, US) wrote:

In this example, the accessRefs attriubte contains "#id10" which is the
id attriubte of the <AccessForm> element below it. So I want to produce
a report showing Widget, last_mod_date, and role. It has me stumped so
far.

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but # is not a legal character in XML names, such as used in ID-type attributes. It looks like what you have there is a URL reference, not an ID.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!