xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Caching XSLTransform

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Caching XSLTransform
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:04:44 -0400

What exactly are you trying to do? Is it that you want to use copies of an XSLTransformer in separate threads with different parameters? (Hmm, I'm not sure it even really matters whether these are separate threads or not.) If so, what you need to do is recompile the stylesheet to create a new transformer for each such thread.

If that were a proved performance problem, I could consider adding some sort of clone/duplicate method to XSLTransformer.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!