xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Compling CVS Sources

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Sean Truman <struman AT nuparadigm.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Compling CVS Sources
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:57:44 -0800

Sean Truman wrote:
All,

I have checked out the latest from CVS (as well as 1.1 sources). And am
unable to compile UnicodeUtil.java. It gives me a StackOverFlow.

I'm not surprised that file is giving you trouble. It really pushes the limits of Java. Try increasing java's stack size. I'm not sure exactly how to do that with ant, but in regular javac the option is -oss or -Xss or some such.