xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Beta 7/RC1

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Beta 7/RC1
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:13:30 -0500

I've uploaded one last (I hope) beta of XOM 1.1 in the usual location:

http://www.xom.nu/unstable.html

I know it's a holiday weekend, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give it a whirl before the end of Monday to make sure there's no obvious problems. This release fixes two small bugs in serialization where line breaks were unnecessarily escaped, and is more aggressive about freeing memory after a building a document. The latter change in particular might have unintended consequences, though it didn't break any tests. If you see any problems, please report them ASAP. Thanks!