xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Serializer.lineSeparator not preserved

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Serializer.lineSeparator not preserved
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:04:03 -0500

This should be fixed in CVS now. I also found another bug in the Serializer while I was looking at this one. (Some characters were being unnecessarily escaped.) I'll try and push out another beta to the site later today or tomorrow. I'll probably call it release candidate 1. I probably won't release 1.1 on Monday as planned, but I'd still like to shoot Wednesday, November 30 if at all possible. (That's the deadline for being able to submit XOM for the 2006 Jolt awards.) so I'd appreciate it if anyone who could could do a quick check and make sure the latest changes haven't broken anything you depend on. Thanks.