xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.1 Beta 5

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Aust, Stefan" <stefan.aust AT coremedia.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.1 Beta 5
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 04:56:36 -0500

Aust, Stefan wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't do that. I tried this:

It's going to be hard to fix this without that since I haven't been able to reproduce it myself. Is the document too secret to send? If so would you be willing to randomize it as described here:

http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme/Proceedings/html/2005/Harold01/EML2005Harold01.html
http://www.cafeconleche.org/slides/extreme/randomizer/

If that would work, that might be the kick in the pants I need to finally productize the randomizer.