xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOMHandler with DocType.setInternalSubset() bug

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOMHandler with DocType.setInternalSubset() bug
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:46:39 -0700

It may have fixed some case, but unfortunately not mine.
The external entity used reads as follows

[hoschek /testsuite] cat copy/ent21.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<extEnt attr="x"><sub2>z</sub2></extEnt>

BTW, In my case (send and receive over the network via bnux) setInternalSubset() should never attempt to read an external file or indeed any external ressource, because said resource is unlikely to be present or reachable. bnux is intended to be a self contained data format.

Wolfgang.