xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOMHandler with DocType.setInternalSubset() bug

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOMHandler with DocType.setInternalSubset() bug
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:24:18 -0700

The test doc was attached but apparently got swallowed by the mailserver.
Here it is inlined:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE test [
<!ELEMENT test (extEnt)>
<!ELEMENT extEnt (sub2)>
<!ATTLIST extEnt attr CDATA #REQUIRED>
<!ELEMENT sub2 (#PCDATA)>
<!ENTITY extEnt SYSTEM "ent21.xml">
]>

<test>&extEnt;</test>

to reproduce, run the commands I mentioned or parse this with a Builder then call setInternalSubset(getInternalSubset()).

Wolfgang.