xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Xstream/Stax integration

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • To: Steve Loughran <steve.loughran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Xstream/Stax integration
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:56:59 -0700

If you can put together a build file that runs tests under junit with
source coming from public SVN or CVS repositories, XML test docs from
wherever, I can get it added to apache gump's nightly build, so
running against the latest versions of stax and Xom.

Ahem, a complete run of the bench takes some 8*2 hours, and it's getting worse as I add models and test cases. Gump wouldn't like that, I'm afraid.
Plus, it will probably take quite some time until I'm able to make the code public.
Also, proper interpretation of results requires some experience and is probably only interesting for hard core folks.

Wolfgang.