xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] In place update and validation with Nux-1.3

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: vitrpp AT netscape.net
  • To: mike AT saxonica.com ("Michael Kay"), xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] In place update and validation with Nux-1.3
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:04:01 -0400

Another interesting feature I liked is the ability of subclassing XOM
classes. This can be effectively used for special dataprocessing . We
currently use class association with nodes.
If validation API can take an elemetn and validate against given say Node
Type then it will be great. User can go on making localized changes to DOM
and does not have to validate the whole document.

I am going to play more with Saxon-SA.
thank you for the response.
- Prasad Pimplaskar