xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Small glitches

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Small glitches
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:39:48 -0400

Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:
Plus, some recent changes broke BaseURITest.
Wolfgang.

Could you be more specific? BaseURITest passes for me. Possibly there's something I've forgotten to commit somewhere, or possibly there's some platform dependence that's causing the breakage. file:/// Base URIs are one of the more platform specific parts of XML and Java.