xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM performance compared

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: jason mazzotta <jazzdman AT comcast.net>
  • To: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM performance compared
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:07:46 -0400

I did a simple benchmark test to compare XOM and JDOM performance. I don't know if this makes sense, but, the test compared the contents of the new Node to all the other Nodes in the Document. The Node was then added to the Document in an order based on the contents of the Node. XOM and JDOM performed very similarly.

Jason Mazzotta