xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Xom1.1b2 in Maven?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Steve Loughran <steve.loughran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Xom1.1b2 in Maven?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:29:08 -0400

Steve Loughran wrote:
Are there any plans to put Xom1.1b1 in maven? the last version there is 1.1d2

I just posted a request to upload b2. It would really help if there were a way to fully automate the process as part of the Ant build. Currently, the bundling is automated (thanks to you) but I still have to manually upload the JAR file to my local server and then login to Jira and request it be uploaded to IBiblio.

I'm not the only one who's lax. Lately I've noticed PMD isn't as up to date as they should be. There are probably others. The latest Jaxen beta seems to have gone over automatically. I wonder how they did that? Or maybe, someone posted a request for that and didn't tell me.