xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] best way to bind java classes to xom classes?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Steve Loughran <steve.loughran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] best way to bind java classes to xom classes?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:51:50 +0100

Now that I have refactored all my stuff to extend Xom elements, I am
encountering a new parser error on one of my test documents:

nu.xom.ParsingException: Additional namespace http://example.org/24
conflicts with existing namespace binding. at line -1, column -1.
at nu.xom.Builder.build(Builder.java:1138)

This is while parsing the following document. What is going on?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- this is not a CDL document as it is not in the namespace -->
<cdl:cdl xmlns:cdl="http://example.org/23";

<!--<import/>-->
<cdl:types>
</cdl:types>
<cdl:configuration xmlns="http://example.org/24";>

<server cdl:name="server">
<port>8080</port>
<security>true</security>

<webapps />
</server>
<server cdl:name="tomcat" cdl:extends="server">
<basedir>
</basedir>
</server>

</cdl:configuration>