xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.1 alpha 1

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] XOM 1.1 alpha 1
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:06:27 -0500

Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:

I gather that the XSLTransform patch gets ignored again? If so, what's the rationale?

It's still on the table, but nothing's really changed since the first time you submitted this proposal. So far the only person who needs this is you, and the reasons you need it are just nor compelling enough that I feel the additional method is justified. Furthermore, the particular method you want introduces an interface-level dependency on TrAX I'm not comfortable with. I'm not confident I can foresee all the effects of making this change.