xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Beta 6

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Al Hopper <al AT logical-approach.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Beta 6
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 14:38:03 -0400

Al Hopper wrote:

Bug report (I think):

Running nu.xom.samples.CanonicalizerDriver on a well formed xml document
gives:

nu.xom.canonical.Canonicalizer$CanonicalXMLSerializer.writeChild(Lnu/xom/Node;)V
at
nu.xom.canonical.Canonicalizer$CanonicalXMLSerializer.write(Unknown Source)
at nu.xom.canonical.Canonicalizer.write(Unknown Source)
at SequenceNumbers.main(SequenceNumbers.java:67)

Or am I missing something?

I don't know what that could be. I just tested nu.xom.samples.CanonicalizerDriver and it works. Could you possibly have some sort of CLASSPATH issues? e.g. could you have an older version of the samples JAR archive interacting with the newer core JAR?

Also, what is SequenceNumbers? That doesn't look like one of XOM's classes. Do you get the same result if you actually use CanonicalizerDriver?