xom-interest - [cowan: Re: [XOM-interest] Is it possible to use a custom DocumentBuilder ?]

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: John Cowan <cowan AT ccil.org>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cowan: Re: [XOM-interest] Is it possible to use a custom DocumentBuilder ?]
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:25:07 -0400

Francois Beausoleil scripsit:
> Hi !
>
> XMLUnit has a nice DocumentBuilder implementation that makes any HTML
> stream a well-formed document. My problem is that I want to use XOM's
> API, because it's easier. But I need to parse any HTML, not just XHTML.

TagSoup (http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/tagsoup) is just such a parser:
it presents a SAX interface to its client, but accepts arbitrary HTML.
I would very much like to know if it works with XOM, and if not, I'll
make changes so that it does.

--
John Cowan cowan AT ccil.org
http://www.ccil.org/~cowan http://www.reutershealth.com

  • [cowan: Re: [XOM-interest] Is it possible to use a custom DocumentBuilder ?], John Cowan, 07/31/2004