xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XML Canonicalization

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Stefan Matthias Aust <sma AT 3plus4.de>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XML Canonicalization
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:48:54 +0200

Hello!

I'm currently searching for the easierst and fastest way to convert documents into "C14N Exclusive" (www.w3.org/TR/xml-exc-c14n) form. I consider XOM the better DOM so far and I noticed that it supports Canonical XML already. C14N exclusive seems to be similar but not identical to that form.

I wonder whether XOM also supports the Exclusive variant. If not, would it be difficult to add? Are there alternative implementations that can be plugged into XOM?

Thanks,
bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust // "Zweifel sind der Ansporn des Denkens..." -U