xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Re: Bug in XOM - Verifier class static block

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Oliver Geisser <oliver.geisser AT gmx.de>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Re: Bug in XOM - Verifier class static block
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:59:57 -0400

I've made some changes in the Verifier class to try to work around the problems you reported while writing an Eclipse plug-in. I first try to find the Verifier.class's ClassLoader instead of Thread.currentthread().getContextClassLoader(). Furthermore, I no longer assume that the first class loader found will be able to load the lookup table. If the load fails, then the next ClassLoader is tried. If you can, please check the current code out of CVS and let me know if this fixes your problem. If that's a problem, holler and I'll send you a JAR file. Thanks.

Effective XML (Addison-Wesley, 2003)

  • [XOM-interest] Re: Bug in XOM - Verifier class static block, Elliotte Rusty Harold, 06/21/2004