xom-interest - [XOM-interest] A Paper on XOM

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Ken Cochrane" <Ken AT PopcornMonsters.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] A Paper on XOM
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:05:41 -0400

Hello everyone,

I recently took a class on XML and Java, and I was required to write a paper
on a
new technology, and I decided to write it on XOM. After grading the paper my
professor thought it would be a good idea to share it with others, so that
they
could learn from it. I figured the best place to submit it first would be this
mailing list since everyone here is already interested in XOM. Feel free
to read it and let me know what you think, good or bad. If you have any
suggestions or corrections please let me know.

Link to the XOM paper in pdf format
http://home.maine.rr.com/kencochrane/xom/XOM.pdf

link where the examples and javadocs for the paper are posted.
http://home.maine.rr.com/kencochrane/

Thank you for your time,
Ken Cochrane
ken AT PopcornMonsters.com