xom-interest - [XOM-interest] You wrote a letter to me. Who are you?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "eugene1978emp" <eugene1978emp AT land.ru>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] You wrote a letter to me. Who are you?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 03:16:29 +0400

Hello!

You have received a postcard. You can see it here:
http://postcards.rin.ru/postcards/post/humour1.html

Only for adults:
SEX-TEST - http://eros.rin.ru/index_e.html and
WALLPAPERS - http://wallpapers.rin.ru/index_e.html

For music-lovers:
Free 100 000 mp3-files - http://mp3.rin.ru/index_e.html

And for all:
Surprise! - http://humor.rin.ru/photo_e.html

Goodby, Gerry.
You can refuse to receive letters. For that just send a
letter to unsubscribe14 AT fromru.com with the subject:
DELETE.