xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XPath support for XOM

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Laurent Bihanic <laurent.bihanic AT atosorigin.com>
  • To: XOM-interest <XOM-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XPath support for XOM
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:15:22 +0100

Hi,

Attached are 2 classes that add XPath support to XOM using the Jaxen path engine (1.0 FCS). I ran quick tests including tests on XPath functions and namespace support and so far everything seems OK.

I put these classes in a package nu.xom.xpath.jaxen thinking XOM should wrap them into an engine-independent XPath class, the way JDOM does. Opinions?

Laurent