wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation and the actual one day special!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation and the actual one day special!
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:50:33 -0400

Hi Wheatsville friends!

Sorry for the second e-mail, but I forgot a couple important things!

From the Health Team~

This weekend only! All Wheatsville Brand Supplements 10% off!

In addition to the 10% off at the register on Saturday, get 10% off any Wheatsville brand vitamin or herb supplement.

(offer good 7/20-7/22, while supplies last)

New in the Vitamin department:

Two protein powders from Jarrow: Goat Milk Protein and Brown Rice Protein

TIFF image

TIFF image

Jarrow FORMULAS® Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, is made using an all natural process that does not involve the use of chemical solvents. It contains a complete amino acid profile, providing a vegan protein alternative. The protein quality scores exceed 100% for almost all the amino acids in the product. 1 Lb. powder.

Jarrow FORMULAS® Goat Milk Protein is an all natural protein from free range goats not treated with hormones or antibiotics. The goats are raised on pastures that are grown without the use of any chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. It is minimally processed to maintain the integrity of the protein. The partial fermentation of the goat milk protein with probiotic bacteria (L. acidophilus, L. bulgaricus and B. longum) enhances the digestibility and assimilation of the protein. The essential amino acid profile of goat milk makes it a complete protein. For children or people with weak digestion, goat milk has been traditionally recommended as an alternative to cow milk. 1 Lb. powder

From Mindy our Baker!
Many thanks to everyone for being patient with the bakery as we deal with an ususually tempermental oven! We hope to have your favorite cakes, muffins, and cookies back on the shelves soon. In the meantime, we have plenty of peanut butter cups, bliss balls, and rice crispy treats to satisfy your sweet tooth, along with a few new items we hope you'll enjoy. Hope to see you soon!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation and the actual one day special!, Dan Gillotte, 07/19/2007