wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day this Saturday!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day this Saturday!
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:48:46 -0500

Hi Wheatsville folks!

I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks to all the folks who came out and made the Wheatsville Herb Fair a huge success!!

This is a short reminder that this Saturday March 24th is the next Member Appreciation Day. 10% discount off all purchases for all members all day long! We'll have yummy samples from 12-4!

If you have friends that have been procrastinating about joining Wheatsville, now is the time for them to do it! They can join anytime up through Saturday and get the 10% on Saturday! So, prod your pals to take advantage of this great opportunity!

Oh! Another member benefit is our Co-op Advantage Coupons that come to members in the mail. Look for these coupons as they make their way to your house soon! These are only good for redemption at Wheatsville, so make a list and save!

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day this Saturday!, Dan Gillotte, 03/19/2007