wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day and T-shirt Sale!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day and T-shirt Sale!
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:57:12 -0600

Hi folks,

I barely sent you any e-mails during January so far, so I'm going to make up for that a little this week! (Normally I send about 1 e-mail a week to the list, so don't worry this won't be a regular thing!)

This Saturday is Member Appreciation Day, so all members will receive a 10% discount off of all purchases all day long! We'll also have delicious samples from 12-4! Our new neighbors (and friends) at Mangia are planning a big grand opening party that day, too, so consider dropping in on them as well! There may be some fun surprises!

Due to the weather and some other difficulties, the January Wheatsville Breeze hasn't made it to members' houses to tell them about the Member Appreciation Day, so we're counting on these e-mails to help us spread the word. If you know anyone who is a member, let them know about it, if you don't mind!

I hope to see you on Saturday!

We are also having a tee shirt sale!

T-shirts in January SALE!
All Wheatsville T-shirts 50% off $9.99! ($4.99)
Last chance to get a 30th Anniversary Shirt!!! Hurry!!!
Sizes: Adult Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large in a multitude of colors!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day and T-shirt Sale!, Dan Gillotte, 01/18/2007