wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Third Thursday and Father's Day!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Third Thursday and Father's Day!
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:21:03 -0500

Hello Wheatsville!

Third Thursday is upon us!
We have a fun night planned for this Thursday from 6-10pm with live music from local band called Guess. A three piece band that plays a range of music from classic rock covers to indie rock originals. You can hear them on their band site www.myspace.com/gues They will play 6 to 7:30.

We'll have samples from the Wheatsville Deli and sidewalk chalk for the kids!

Our pals at InStep will be staying open late, so check us out!

Our friends at Rainbow Light have generously donated a Father's Day gift bag of 4 excellent products, with a total retail price of $80! Enter now, for a drawing on Thursday, to win for your father, grandfather, brother, significant other or even for yourself!

The rules are simple... just e-mail housewares AT wheatsville.coop by Noon on Thursday June 15th. Please put "Father" in the subject line and your name, address, phone number and member number in the body of the e-mail. We will make a drawing later that day!

The Gift Bag contains one bottle each of:
Men’s One™ Multivitamin

Targeted, iron-free nutrition that meets men’s special needs, delivering a balanced profile of essential nutrients and featuring extra support for reproductive health with high-potency zinc plus Saw Palmetto, commonly known as “the prostate herb”

Ginseng Adreno-Build 4050™
Potent, stimulant-free energy support system, delivering therapeutic potencies of eleuthero, American ginseng and rhodiola for stamina, mental alertness and work performance, plus key botanical catalysts for further support

Advanced Enzyme System™
Complete digestive support with high-potency plant-source enzymes, includes enzyme-rich whole foods and brush border enzymes to aid break down of difficult-to-digest carbohydrates, plus botanical digestive support

Saw Palmetto Prosta-Soothe Plus™

Supports healthy prostate and urinary function,* featuring the therapeutic dosage of beneficial fatty acids from standardized saw palmetto, plus other soothing botanicals, protective phyto-nutrients such as lycopene and standardized green tea, and minerals such as selenium and zinc

Remember: Father's Day is Sunday June 18. Wheatsville is also offering 20% off all Herban Cowboy bodycare products
( http://www.herbancowboy.com ) cute Father's Day Cards, as well as supplies for gift baskets such as bulk organic coffee, locally made salsas and picante sauces, microbrewery beers, fair trade chocolate bars and many more items to show your appreciation of the special men in your life.

Hope to see you soon!
Dan
Wheatsville Food Co-op GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Third Thursday and Father's Day!, Dan Gillotte, 06/13/2006