wheatsville - [Wheatsville] E-mail Snafu!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] E-mail Snafu!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:29:33 -0600

Hi folks...

sorry to bother you again, but I just wanted to clarify something from my last e-mail...

Due to the perils of cutting and pasting, I out the wrong date down for our next board meeting...
The next meeting will be
Monday March 20th from 6-9 Episcopal Seminary of the Southwest -- Room 213
Room 213 is on the second floor of the Middle Building of classrooms. The building is southeast from the parking lot over a hill on the east side of campus and directly south of the Weeks Center. Go past the bookstore, seminar room and elevator and up one flight of stairs to the second level. Turn left at the top of the stairs or elevator exit. Enter the second classroom door on your left.

Sorry for the mistake!

Also, Third Thursday will be cancelled if it rains tonight.

BUT...

The Herb Fair is RAIN or SHINE on Saturday. Plants love the rain, after all!

Thanks y'all!
Dan
Wheatsville GM and (occasionally mistake-making) e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] E-mail Snafu!, Dan Gillotte, 03/16/2006