wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Talking Turkey (last e-mail this week...)

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Talking Turkey (last e-mail this week...)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:27:32 -0600

Hi folks... I just wanted to give you some late breaking information about turkeys. We have just 6 turkeys left as of 2:30 pm. We struggle each year in our tight space to carry enough turkeys for all of our customers without ending up with too many left over after the holiday is long gone. This year we ordered 25% more turkeys than last year, but it looks like we still may run out a little early. Apologies if you are disappointed.

We do have lots of all the other parts of your Thanksgiving including fresh organic produce, deli prepared sides like mashed potatoes and stuffing, as well as Tofurkys and Unturkeys.

So, this will be my last e-mail of the week. Hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving.
We are collecting food for the Capital Area Food Bank up at the front of the store for the next week or so. If you would like to contribute, we sure would appreciate it.

Also, next weekend Dec. 4th and 5th is the wondrous Wheatsville Artsfest from 10-5:30 both days with over 75 local artists and live music. Come on down and tell your friends about one of the best events of the season!

Thanks again for supporting you community grocery!
Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] Talking Turkey (last e-mail this week...), dan gillotte, 11/23/2004